Epoxy grout material
epotech crystal is an epoxy putty for sealing joins between ceramic tiles. Two-component putty characterised by a translucent finish: reflects the colour of the ceramic or glass mosaic which surrounds the join. Has other characteristic properties of epoxy putties: watertightness, high resistance to chemical attach and mechanical performance. Especially recommended for applications on mosaics or ceramic tiles with relief. Extrafine microgranular porcelain join.
- Extrafine microgranular porcelain join.
- Easy to apply and clean epoxy putty.
- Translucent aspect.
- High chemical resistance to the majority of acids and alkalis, including in high concentrations.
- Airtight installation join, no water absorption.
- Excellent adhesion and mechanical resistance.
- Prevents the development of fungus and bacteria.
- Installation joins of up to 5 mm.